Monday, November 26, 2012

I Am Tired All The Time What Is Wrong

I Am Tired All The Time What Is Wrong? That is a good question to be asking. It shows that you are willing to take a more educated look at what's going on in your body. Good for you.

Causes of chronic fatigue and is the reason why you are always tired. (Which is what your actually dealing with.)
  1. First and obviously, not getting enough sleep.
  2. A lack of multiple different nutrients or vitamins at the cellular level. 
Number 2 is always the hardest one to grasp. It's hard to understand the nutrition end of you feeling tired if you haven't ever researched it before. I'm going to try and make this easy for you. Take for instance this. You get all the sleep you need but for some reason you still feel exhausted. Like you didn't even sleep at all. Right? Sound like you? I know this was my story. I would sleep for 10 hours some times and still feel awful and still would be tired all the time...
It was like a never ending battle.

I tried those crap 5 hr energies. Monster drinks etc. None of these are actually good for you. It's all full of synthetics that can make you very sick. Can cause heart damage, obesity etc.

Then I found something that worked. I found something Kosher Certified Organic. Plant based nutrition that provided my body with all the nutrition I needed to truly be healthy! And let me tell you, WOW did my energy levels go through the roof!

I joke you not... I can now sleep around 4 to 6 hours a night and am completely rested and I have energy that lasts all day long. I feel younger, healthier and I have lost 13 lbs! As long as I get up every morning and have my SuperMix first thing.
Now, they have a energy line called XM+. I now use this before a work out or something like that. They also have a SmartMix which has about half of the nutrition as the SuperMix which is still like 200% - 600% our daily value of about 90 plus nutrients and vitamins. But I love my SuperMix! Is my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome cured? Absolutely! I am going on 2 years now. I feel amazing and much much better. My relationships are better and I can stay focused and work like I never thought I could. Thanks to this unique nutrition.

Quick note: Either one of the Mixes is completely safe for children or even pregnant mothers. Remember, this is plant based only. Like eating a salad with every vegetable in the world in it.



Tags:
I am tired all the time what is wrong
chronic fatigue
cure chronic fatigue syndrome
i am feeling very tired all the time  
why am i tired all the time           
why am i so tired all the time        
tired all the time                    
feeling tired all the time            
fatigue causes
chronic fatigue syndrome             
tiredness                            
symptoms of exhaustion 

If you have any comments plz leave them below. I would love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com OR info@drituaherbalcenter.com. We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be removed. Think before you type.